National Account Manager - Competitive salary plus bonus, company car and benefits
Green Sheep Group is a high growth, ambitious UK based company. Operating award winning brands, Snüz and The Little Green Sheep. Selling nursery and baby products internationally and importantly to a number of the UK’s biggest retailers.
As National Account Manager you will be responsible for maintaining relationships and maximising sales opportunities with the companies’ key UK accounts, including John Lewis, Mothercare, Mamas and Papas, Amazon, Boots and others.
Account management responsibilities include strategic account planning, pitches, forecasting, liaising with all company departments and crucially being accountable for meeting those all-important company budgets.
You will be a highly driven, bright individual with a passion for connecting with the products and company vision. You will be an influencer with strong interpersonal skills to make things happen and to drive the business forward as a team. We’re looking for the candidate that can make a unique contribution and stand out.
Other requirements for the role are:
- A strong track record of consistently managing and delivering targets
- Minimum 2 years account management experience selling to retail outlets (non FMCG preferred)
- Inspiration style of engaging partnership plans with key clients based on company vision
- Basic P&L understanding with experience managing budgets, forecasting and delivering targets
- Strong commercial acumen when liaising with the marketing, product and finance departments
- Experienced at launching new products to retailer outlets and developing new markets
- Entrepreneurial at spotting and exploiting commercial opportunities
- Good organisation, and flexibility to prioritise tasks effectively
- Managerial thinking and understanding
The vision of the company and the personal development opportunity from being part of a high performing team that is creating noise and movement in our industry is what will inspire you most.
Reporting directly to the Commercial Director this is an excellent opportunity for someone wanting to make a difference.
To apply please send a brief covering letter and CV in confidence to Lianne Bishop, firstname.lastname@example.org