Wild Cotton Organic Sleeping Bag 2.5 Tog - Rabbit
- 2.5 Tog All Year Round - for standard room temperatures of 10-20°C
- Approximate child age 0-6 months
- Super soft mint melange organic brushed cotton
- Under-arm poppers for correct sizing
- Side zip fastening for easy changes
- 100% GOTS certified organic cotton
Features & Benefits:
Your little one will feel comfy and secure in The Little Green Sheep’s Sleeping Bag, featuring a beautifully illustrated rabbit from the Wild Cotton collection. Super soft and created with 100% organic brushed cotton in mint melange, it is ideal for your baby’s delicate skin. 2.5 Tog, suitable for all-year-round sleep.The Little Green Sheep are supporting the Woodland Trust, with 25p of every item sold from the Wild Cotton range going towards protecting, restoring and creating woodland in the UK
The Woodland Trust is a charity registered in England and Wales (No. 294344) and in Scotland (No. SC038885).
- Outer: 100% GOTS certified organic cotton
- Filling: 100% polyester - Oeko-Tex 100 Class 1 (Baby) certified free from any harmful chemicals or substances
- Machine washable at 40 degrees & tumble dryer safe
- Sleeping Bag conforms to BS 8510:2009
- Sleeping Bag is not suitable for babies less than 4kg/8.8lb. Maximum baby length 68cm / 27"
Important Safety Information - As with all sleeping bags, always ensure that you buy the correct size for your baby, remembering to check that your baby’s head cannot pass through the neck-hole when the product is fastened for use. Never use a duvet or quilt with a sleeping bag or your baby could overheat. Instead, select the correct tog rating, adjust what your baby wears and regularly check your baby is not too hot or too cold. For use in a cot or crib.
Bought as a gift and thought it felt very nice quality. Would, perhaps, have preferred a slightly nicer shade of green but particularly wanted the one with the little rabbit on.