Natural Dual-Sided Pocket Sprung Cot Mattress 60x120cm
- Premium, individual pocket springs for superior comfort & progressive support
- Dual-sided, offering two types of support in one mattress:
- Support 1: Baby, firm as recommended by safe sleep experts
- Support 2: Toddler/Child, a softer medium-level support for extra comfort
- Free from toxins and harmful chemicals
- Breathable and anti-dust mite
- Luxury quilted Herringbone cotton cover
- 3-year guarantee
OUR DUAL-SIDED SPRUNG MATTRESS
Our Natural Pocket Sprung Mattress has been lovingly handmade for your baby, championing only the highest quality natural materials.
Its dual-sided pocket sprung core is adaptive and durable, naturally promoting pressure-relief for joints and muscles, while offering little ones the natural comfort they need for the best nights sleep. Featuring a firm supportive core for your baby as recommended by safe sleep experts, and progressive support as they grow to toddlerhood and beyond.
Free from harmful chemicals
No harmful chemicals or fire retardant sprays are used in our mattresses, giving you peace of mind that your baby is sleeping in a pure and natural environment.
Naturally insulating & breathable
Our mattresses are breathable and insulating to help regulate your baby's body temperature.
The wool used in our mattresses naturally absorbs and disperses moisture away, creating a clean, dry environment that’s resistant to dust mites & bacteria growth.
what's inside matters
Using only natural ingredients, our Dual-Sided Sprung Mattress has been designed to provide little ones with the right support as they grow from baby to toddler and beyond.
What is graphite?
A naturally occurring form of crystalline carbon, graphite is a native element that has applications across multiple industries.
Why do we use graphite in our mattresses?
Natural latex (derived from the Hevea tree) is blended with the naturally occurring mineral graphite to provide a comfy, progressive support that makes for a natural alternative to foam. When exposed to heat, the graphite in our mattresses expands and forms an intumescent layer to protect the material surface. This helps slow down the spread of fire, and counteracts the formation of toxic gases and smoke.
- Size: 60x120x10cm
- Passes BS 7177 and BS 16890
- 3-year guarantee
- A waterproof mattress protector is required - We recommend using our breathable 100% waterproof mattress protector to keep your mattress in the best possible condition, protecting your mattress from accidents and spillages.
- Non-removable outer cover, sponge clean only. If the mattress and bed frame are sponge cleaned, you MUST ensure they have been allowed to air dry fully before use.
- Our mattresses are not suitable for use with a sensor pad or sleep aids.
- Do not wash or dry clean. If the item becomes soiled, spot clean lightly only with warm water and a mild detergent. Allow to dry completely and naturally away from direct sunlight.
- Ensure the internal dimensions of the furniture are no greater than 2cm larger than the length and width of your mattress.
- Do not use the product if any part is broken; torn or missing and use only spare parts approved by the manufacturer.
- Do not use more than one mattress in the cot bed.
- Be aware of the risk of open fire and other sources of strong heat, such as electric bar fires, gas fires, etc. in the near vicinity of the cot bed.
- DOWNLOAD CARE GUIDE
Mattress seems to compress in areas and not stay completely firm sll the time. My previous one my daughter in law lent me was much better.