Twist Natural Cot Bed Mattress to fit Mamas and Papas 400
- UK's Best Selling Natural Mattress
- Two types of support in one mattress:
- Support 1: Baby, firm as recommended by safe sleep experts
- Support 2: Toddler/Child,
a softermedium-level support for extra comfort
- Free from toxins and harmful chemicals
- Breathable and anti-dust mite
- Luxury quilted Herringbone cotton cover
- 5-year guarantee
THE MATTRESS THAT GROWS WITH YOUR CHILD
The multi-award-winning Little Green Sheep Twist Mattress has been beautifully handmade for your precious new-born baby, in the most natural way. Using only the highest quality natural materials, our Dual-Sided Twist Mattress core has been designed to provide little ones with the natural comfort they need for the best nights sleep. Featuring a firm supportive core for your baby as recommended by safe sleep experts, our Dual-sided Twist Mattresses offer the ultimate in natural comfort, with a durable yet supportive layer of latex for even support and weight distribution as they grow from a baby, to toddler and beyond.
Free from chemicals
No chemicals or fire retardant sprays are used in our mattresses, giving you peace of mind that your baby is sleeping in a pure and natural environment.
Naturally insulating & breathable
Our mattresses are breathable and insulating to help regulate your baby's body temperature.
The wool used in our mattresses naturally absorbs and disperses moisture away, creating a clean, dry environment that’s resistant to dust mites & bacteria growth.
what's inside matters
Using only natural ingredients, our Dual-Sided Twist Mattress has been designed to provide little ones with the right support as they grow from baby to toddler and beyond.
A layer of natural latex (derived from the Hevea tree) is blended with the naturally occurring mineral graphite to provide a comfy, progressive support that makes for a natural alternative to memory foam. This layer works with the Coconut Coir core to provide the correct progressive support for your toddler as they grow. Use this side up for Toddlers.
The mattresses core is created from thousands of Coconut fibres blended together with Natural Latex to act as thousands of tiny springs, providing support and reducing pressure points.
The thin comfort layer of Wool provides the firm support baby needs. Wool is also naturally temperature regulating, which is a huge benefit for newborns as they cannot regulate their own body temperature until they are 3 to 4 months old. Use this side up for baby.
Holding all these layers together is a luxury Herringbone cotton cover. The cover helps aid the breathability of the mattress and is soft against baby’s delicate skin, so they can sleep comfortably time and time again.
What is graphite?
A naturally occurring form of crystalline carbon, graphite is a native element that has applications across multiple industries.`
Why do we use graphite in our mattresses?
Natural latex (derived from the Hevea tree) is blended with the naturally occurring mineral graphite to provide a comfy, progressive support that makes for a natural alternative to foam. When exposed to heat, the graphite in our mattresses expands and forms an intumescent layer to protect the material surface. This helps slow down the spread of fire, and counteracts the formation of toxic gases and smoke.
- Size: 69x139x10
- Fits SnüzKot & Toddler Bed
- Passes BS 7177 and BS 16890
- 5-year guarantee
- SnuzKot Mattress Protector recommended
- A waterproof mattress protector is required - We recommend using our breathable 100% waterproof mattress protector to keep your mattress in the best possible condition, protecting your mattress from accidents and spillages.
- Non-removable outer cover, sponge clean only. If the mattress and bed frame are sponge cleaned, you MUST ensure they have been allowed to air dry fully before use.
- Our mattresses are not suitable for use with a sensor pad or sleep aids.
- DOWNLOAD CARE GUIDE